It is the most specialized event in Italy dedicated to coastal zone management and protection.
Now in its fourth edition, it represents a meeting point and a forum for public administrations, research institutions, universities, engineering companies and consultants, professionals, organizations, operators, at national and international level.
Authoritative speakers participate in the conference program, the training courses and the workshops, which open to new topics, such as: Flood Directive, coastal development, sediment management, soft coastal defence measures, morphological and dynamic monitoring, Marine Strategy Directive, coastal emergencies, Green Coast Award (poster & case studies), RITMARE Flagship Project, focuses on inland waters, inland navigation, hydraulic security and river tourism.
Furthermore, the exhibition area offers to companies, administrations, authorities, services and consulting firms, universities and research centers the most qualified and competitive window.
THEMES OF INTEREST:
Morphodymamic and sedimentology
- Measures and monitoring, remote sensing techniques
- Coastal dynamics
- River mouths, delta, estuary, lagoon and coastal passage
Hydraulic risk, see storms and management
- Measures and monitoring of weather-marine climate
- Hydro-weater provisional systems and hydrological and hydraulic modelling
- Management practices of prevention
- Flood European Directive
- National and international projects for coastal study and management
- Territory planning (hazard and risk Maps, coastal Plans, public emergency plans)
- Defense intervention design
- Defense intervention realization
- Dredging and nourishment
Tourism and coastal use
- Ports and Port Authorities
- Associations of seaside operators
- Protected areas and parks
- Valorization and requalification of coastal areas
- Coastal Green Economy